Reverse-engineer what your customers want
Turn every customer facing change at your company into an immersive learning experience with just one line of code.
– One week of work can lead to 1x, 2x, or 10x the impact
– Understand which work results in high ROI to do more of it
– Keep track of changes that are big hits along with why
– Decide when to abandon changes with confidence
– Track how various types of changes affect your customers
– Engineering, marketing, product work off shared context
Observe what content overcame objections, generated excitement, and got your high intent customers to convert
High intent customers are like bulldozers. Their need is so great they are often willing to overcome a tremendous amount of obstacles.
Some real-world examples we’ve seen so far, all ending in a purchase:
- read twenty-five FAQ answers just to find the one answer to overcome an objection,
- read three blog posts explaining the theory and design behind the product,
- asked questions through chat, via the contact form, and then by email,
- used an estimation widget even after it crashed two times in a row,
- spent multiple hours exploring the website.
Chances are most visitors won’t have nearly as much patience, won’t go through the trouble, won’t spend the time, and won’t do the work to find everything they need to convince themselves.
They will silently quit and you’ll never know why you lost a sale.
But if you learn from your high intent customers and constantly simplify, refine, and streamline the bits and pieces that are essential, you will make your product accessible to a much larger audience.
Turn every change into a learning opportunity
Get a demo of Asgard to see how it might help at your company.
© 2020 Asgard Analytics, Inc.
© 2020 Asgard Analytics